International Retreat, Spain: Exploring the buddhist roots of mindfulness&compassion (based on satiphattana and brahmavihara suttas).
Led by Vidyamala Burch and a team of colaborators and experienced mindfulness teachers.
- Five days retreat: form Friday 7th to tuesday the 11th of november. Price 480€
- Three days retreat: from Friday 7th to sundayday the 9th of november. Price 250€
If arrive to Valencia city (by plane or train), you need to go the train station "estación del norte" (north train station) and take a train to Sagunto. You can also travel by bus, there is regular bus that leaves from platform 130 in Valencia bus station.
From here you can take a taxi to "Casa Betania" it cost approximately 25€
- From Valencia you need to take the motorway A7 to Barcelona
- Then take exit A23 to Teruel.
- Then take exit 7 towards Albalat dels Tarongers/Segart/Estivella
- Continue to Segart
- Drive accross the town Segart, it has only one main road
- At the exit of the town take the road up on the rigth and around 1'5 Km
- Look and follow the sign "Albergue betania".
- When the asphalted road finish take the dirt track on the left. 150 meter to the rigth you will find the retreat centre "Albergue or casa Betania"