The Retreat is aimed at Mindfulness teachers and those who have taken an 8 week Mindfulness course.
With the growing popularity of Mindfulness, many are getting a taste of Meditation and wish to practice more intensively, this is the perfect opportunity to do so in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
You do not need to speak Spanish to attend and what a wonderful opportunity to start the year off with like minded people (all the activities will be lead in Spanish and Englis)
Dharmakirti Zuazquita: Senior Breathworks MBPM (Mindfulness based Pain Management) and founder and director of Respira Vida Breathworks Spain, he leads Mindfulness Teacher Trainings, workshops, and conferences in UK, Portugal, Spain, Mexico and Argentina.
*The daily programme might be:
- 06:30 Waking up
- 07:00 Mindful Movement
- 07:30 Meditation: two sessions of 30 min (with a 5min rest between)
- 09:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 Meditation interviews (we will be offering 3 per day of 15 min's to the group, so depends on the size of the group how often you will have access to these, subject to availability of the teachers)
- 11:30 Meditation, 20 min meditations with 20 min walking meditation. (3 sitting and 2 walking = total of 100 min)
- 14:00 Lunch
- 17:00 Meditation
- 18:15 Small groups in which we will talk about our meditation practice and also group to discuss our experiences of Mindfulness in our life (teaching etc.)
- 20:00 Evening meal
- 21:00 Final meditation and overnight silence.
*This is just an outline, during the retreat we will be making adjustments as we feel necessary.
Silence: we will be using this opportunity to practice silence to help our practice go deeper. We will be gradually increasing the time spent in silence as we proceed into the retreat. Ideally we will have at least one day in complete silence (probably the 3rd day)
All the meals, breakfast, lunch and the evening meal will be in silence except the arrival and departure days.
In order to confirm your booking you need to pay a deposit of 100€ and pay the full amount one month before the 30TH of November 2016. Once you made the payment, please let us know, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please notice that minimum number of participants is 6. If this number is not reached 6 weeks before the starting date Respira Vida Brethworks reserves the right to cancel and any deposits will be refunded.
Bank name: ING
Account number: 1465 0100 91 1900088400
Account name: Asociación Respira Vida Breathworks mindfulness
IBAN: ES76 1465 0100 9119 0008 8400
Or you can pay with paypal by sending it to: email@example.com
The Retreat Centre is located in the Mountains near Segart (half and hour outside Valencia) located in the Sierra Calderona National Park, 29kms inland from the Port of Sagunto.
Travel (GPS: 39.68066,-0.38277 - See in google map)
By air: There are frequent flights to Valencia airport, which is well connected to the centre of Valencia. Alicante and Barcelona airports are further away, but there is a good rail connection from both cities to Valencia.
By Train from station "Valencia Nord" (main train station at the centre of the town) you take a local train to Sagunto. From Sagunto you need to catch a Taxi to the "Casa de salud" which costs aprox 20€.
By Bus from Valencia Bus Station, stop no. 130 to Sagunto. From Sagunto you need to catch a Taxi to the "Casa de salud" which costs aprox 20€.
If you are traveling by car the directions are as follows:
- Leave Valencia on the A7 towards Barcelona
- Take the A23 towards Teruel
- Take the exit no 7 towards Albalat dels Tarongers/Segart/Estivella
- Continue on this road towards Segart
- Go through the village of Segart, there is only one main road
- On leaving the village, take a right going upwards. After 1.5km sign you will see on the right a boulder with the name of the house. The road is quite steep.